Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthraxis
Guild Master
Legendary

Legendary

re: App: BilChasey

Talrasha-

Thank you for applying to Infliction.  My apologies for the delayed response, I was out of town and just didn't have a chance to see your application.

If you are still interested in joining Infliction, please look for me on Variola or one of our other Officers to discuss your application and get you a guild invite.

re: App: BilChasey

The application submitted by BilChasey is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character's Name:
Talrasha

Class:
Death Knight

Main Spec / Off Spec (please note if OS is PvP):
Unholy/Blood

Raid Experience:
8/9 ToS normal

5-Man Experience:
Mythic+

Link Your Gear: (link to armory, make sure its for the spec you are applying under):
http://www.wowhead.com/list=50702361/us-echo-isles-talrasha

Current/Former Guilds & why did you or do you plan on leaving them(main character & any alts):
Former member of Momento Mori. The guild died before Legion xpan. All of my raid exp in legion has been PUG

Alternate Characters: (Name, level, class, main spec/ off spec):
Djinnghest 106 Havoc DH- Chodestool 100 Feral Druid

How Is Your Connection? (excellent, very good, random dcs, awful):
Excellent for the most part

Can You Make Our Raid Times: 6pm Server Tues/Thurs (+1 generally)?:
Yes

Do You Have Current Versions of Vent, a Threat Meter, & DeadlyBossMods?:
Yes

Have you read, understand & Agree with our Code of Conduct and Raiding Policies? (links on home page):
Yes

How do you see yourself fitting into our Guild with the current guild & raiding policies system in place?:
I understand that one has to start from the bottom and i'm ok with that. I don't mind waiting for an available raid spot and I am 100% not a loot whore hahaha! I know most of the fights because I am a research fanatic when it comes to raids and hard encounters but also from suffering through MAAAAANY pug raids and soaking up information from people that know the mechanics and such. I am very helpful and versatile.

Do you know someone in guild? If so who & How?:
No

Tell Us Why You Want To Join Infliction And Why We Should Accept Your App?:
I want to join Infliction because i want to find a guild family like i had with Momento Mori. I enjoy helping people and being a part of things. I will be respectful and patient with hopes that I will be given a chance to prove myself. Thanks in Advance!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infliction Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: