Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthraxis
Guild Master
Legendary

Legendary

re: App: Shadowhorn

Toastnbutta:

Thank you for applying to Infliction.  We are always interested in raiding healers.  Look for one of our officers online to discuss current healer activity levels and your application.

re: App: Shadowhorn

The application submitted by Shadowhorn is as follows:

Quote:
Your Character's Name:
Toastnbutta

Class:
Druid

Main Spec / Off Spec (please note if OS is PvP):
Mistweaver/Mistweaver (PvP)

Raid Experience:
Raiding since Vanilla on my Resto Druid

5-Man Experience:
Completed all Mythic 5mans

Link Your Gear: (link to armory, make sure its for the spec you are applying under):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/echo-isles/Toastnbutta/simple

Current/Former Guilds & why did you or do you plan on leaving them(main character & any alts):
Blade of War - the guild broke up in vanilla; Hemf - stayed for several expansions until the guild broke up as well; most recently onslaught - leader was a dbag

Alternate Characters: (Name, level, class, main spec/ off spec):
Toastmatoast (enh/resto shammy), Shaddafern (resto druid)

How Is Your Connection? (excellent, very good, random dcs, awful):
excellent

Can You Make Our Raid Times: 6pm Server Tues/Thurs (+1 generally)?:
Yes

Do You Have Current Versions of Vent, a Threat Meter, & DeadlyBossMods?:
Yes

Have you read, understand & Agree with our Code of Conduct and Raiding Policies? (links on home page):
Yes

How do you see yourself fitting into our Guild with the current guild & raiding policies system in place?:
Well, I see myself as a healing MONK (the drop down didnt have the option) who will help out members with the tasks they need. I will actively participate in any raiding and certainly any PvP that goes on. I have a love of farming transmog stuff and getting achievements. I am simply looking for a good place to call home. I am NEW to the monk class - I have been resto druid my whole wow life...if things dont seem like they are working out with the monk I am more than happy to switch to what the guild needs.

Do you know someone in guild? If so who & How?:
No

Tell Us Why You Want To Join Infliction And Why We Should Accept Your App?:
There is a wide variety of things to do. You should accept my app because I am really good at what I do and will be an active, supportive member of your guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infliction Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: