Class:
Hunter

Main Spec / Off Spec (please note if OS is PvP):
Marksmanship/Beast Mastery

Raid Experience:
Heroic Highmaul/ Normal BRF/ 50% Normal HFC

5-Man Experience:
Mythic dungeons/ timewalker dungeons

Link Your Gear: (link to armory, make sure its for the spec you are applying under):
It's bugged and won't show all my gear. But i have 676 equipped. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sabriina/simple

Current/Former Guilds & why did you or do you plan on leaving them(main character & any alts):
Not in one currently after Afflicted souls

Alternate Characters: (Name, level, class, main spec/ off spec):
Nashandra, Mage, 687 Item level- Awilix, rogue, 654 item level

How Is Your Connection? (excellent, very good, random dcs, awful):
very good

Can You Make Our Raid Times: 6pm Server Tues/Thurs (+1 generally)?:
Yes

Do You Have Current Versions of Vent, a Threat Meter, & DeadlyBossMods?:
Yes

Have you read, understand & Agree with our Code of Conduct and Raiding Policies? (links on home page):
Yes

How do you see yourself fitting into our Guild with the current guild & raiding policies system in place?:
I'm a very friendly person i could possibly get along with anyone i come in contact with. I'm very outgoing and am sure to put smiles on everyones face while we are raidong, dungeoning I'm by the book I follow rules. I don't question authority.

Do you know someone in guild? If so who & How?:
Zinaide/DUDU

Tell Us Why You Want To Join Infliction And Why We Should Accept Your App?:
To get a good sense of what it is actually like to be in an actual raiding guild. Get a sense of friendship and strength. Also, I just like to be the friendly guy that most people can turn to help for. Lastly, I have an absolutely enormous sense of humor. I'm incredibly laid back and feel like I could be a great addition to this already great looking guild -Sabriina :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infliction Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: