Membership
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Gid
Officer
Epic

Epic

re: It's For The Children!

Some members of our guild (Pantomime and myself), along with our coworkers, are running an Extra Life campaign.  What is Extra Life you ask?  It is a group of gamers getting together to play for 24 hours straight to raise awareness and funds to support local Children's Miracle Network hospitals.  The international Extra Life day is November 7th, but we'll be running a prelim day on May 23.

To donate to this awesome and righteous cause, go to the link below, click on Roster, and click on either my name, Jim Carlton, or Pant's name, Adam Sibille.  Every penny raised will be going to our local hospital, Christus St Patrick, to help kids who need it.

Infliction Gaming Extra Life

We will be rolling twitch on a number of the games we'll be playing, which will include, of course, World of Warcraft, Borderlands, Call of Duty, Devil May Cry: DMC, Final Fantasy XIV, Heroes of the Storm, Mario Party 10, Smash Brothers, Starcraft II, Diablo III, and others to be decided later, so you can join us in game for groups or watch us online.  I'll post the twitch feeds as the days get closer.

Many thanks,

Gid

Uncommon

re: It's For The Children!

If people donate I will reactivate Pantomime for a one night affair...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infliction Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMaiden on 6/29 by anthraxis104 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: BilChasey by anthraxis104 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderTwo more by Gonjah116 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

User Recognition
Recent Awards